2010年10月22日星期五
Today is my birthday!!!
I get a happy present and a sadly present..
happy--- My "Kelab"------Pembimbingan Rakan Sebaya held a farewell party for those students that in my "Kelab" who want to "bi ye" de le...
My "Kelab" teacher knew that my birthday....
She bought a cake for me... I am so glad....
And all the members of my "Kelab" sang "happy birthday" to me...
I was too "gan dong"...
bad--- My xxx teacher bit me with book...
Actually Heng EE High School teachers cannot bit students de....
Only "guru disiplin" can only...
But Girl students cannot be bit.....
She made my cry and scolded me "cry, cry, cry!!!"
KNS...
Stupid........
The reason--------I didn't finish her homework but I really dun no how to do.....
Many people also don't do.(half and more students of the class..)....
I just no finish only....
SHIT................
What gila teacher.....
I think she is mad....
Now all students of my class hate her....
Me too..........
StuPId.....
I am so back luck...
And the next class.... My English teacher is good...
She saw me mood is very down... and dun call me go out for the group story telling...
I love my english teacher and hate the xxx teacher.....
Blogged
@ 20:40
Don't let me go -